CS301 Assignment 1 Solution – Last Date 20-11-2017
CS301 Assignment 1 solution is uploaded here. For all the students, who are studying CS301 Data Structures in Fall 2017, Assignment 1 solution is available at Macrotechx.
Uploading instructions for CS301 Assignment 1
For clarity and simplicity, You are required to Upload/Submit only ONE .CPP file which will contain the solution of the question.
Do not wait for grace day. Grace Day is given only if there is a problem with LMS on due date. Submit your solution within due date.
Note that no assignment will be accepted through email if there is any problem in LMS on grace day.
Note: Use only dev-C++ IDE.
The objective of this assignment is
To make you familiar with working of stack data structure and programming techniques to implement and understand the working of this data structure.
Question of CS301 Assignment 1: Marks 20
Write a C++ program to balance three (3) stacks so the sum of numbers in each stack should be same.
Your program should fulfill following requirements.
- Create three (3) stacks, initially each stack will have three same numbers. Number of each stack should be different from other stack numbers. You can see in above diagram that initially each stack have same number but number is different from the numbers in other stacks.
- Your program should swap values between stack in the way that after balancing the stacks. Each stack should have different number as showing in above diagram.
- Please note that user will enter numbers into stack, not X, Y and Z.
- User will enter a number for each stack which will be inserted 3 times in each stack.
- You can implement stack through array or link list. It is your choice.
- First understand the code given in handouts about stack.
- Don’t allow popping if stack is empty and pushing if stack is full.
You can download source code file from the given below sources….
CS301 assignment, CS301 assignment 1, CS301 assignment 1 2017, CS301 assignment 1 solution, CS301 assignment 1 solution 2017, CS301 assignment 1 2017, CS301 assignment solution, CS301 assignment solution 2017, data structures assignment, solution assignment CS301, solution assignment CS 301, data structures assignment 1 solution fall 2017