C Sharp (C#) Certifications
C Sharp (C#) is a current, general-motive, object-oriented programming language advanced by way of Microsoft and approved by means of European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and International standards organization (ISO).
C Sharp ( C# ) and CLI
C Sharp is designed for Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), which includes runnable code and runtime surroundings that let in use of various high-degree languages on various laptop platforms and architectures.
Native Features of C Sharp (C#)
The following purposes make C# a extensively used professional language
- It is a cutting-edge, preferred-reason programming language
- It is object-oriented.
- It is aspect (component) orientated.
- It is straightforward to learn.
- It’s far a structured language.
- It produces efficient applications.
- It is able to be compiled on a spread of pc platforms.
- It’s a part of .NET Framework.
Related To C#
Programming Features Included in C#
Even though C# constructs closely comply with conventional high-level languages, C and C++ and is an object-orientated programming language. It has robust resemblance with Java. It has numerous robust programming features that make it endearing to a number of programmers globally.
Following is the list of few critical capabilities of C#
- Boolean situations C#
- Standard Library of C#
- Assembly Versioning
- Properties and Events
- Clean-to-use Generics
- Indexers in C#
- Conditional Compilation
- Easy Multithreading
- Integration with home windows
- LINQ and Lambda Expressions
- Delegates and Events control
- Automatic Garbage Collector